Welcome to The Ursa Retreat House. Located on 7 acres of rolling woodlands, this rustic sanctuary is perfect for groups who want to get away from the fast pace of life to regroup or celebrate a family event.
The facilities are available for churches and church groups, educational organizations, private groups, business seminars or retreats, family reunions, weddings, wedding receptions or anniversary celebrations, meetings, winter weekend camp with sledding and ice skating, scouting events, and so much more. Let us know of your needs and we’ll try to accommodate.
* beautiful rustic ranch style lodge with a fully equipped kitchen, large dining area, main room with a wood burning fireplace, 2 bunkrooms with a total of 13 bunk beds, a brand new bunkhouse with 24 new bunks and 2
restrooms with multiple stools and showers.
* 1 free-standing bunkhouse with a total of bunk beds
* lovely wrap around porch area with 2 porch swings and an additional deck area with benches & tables
* 2 outdoor worship/seating areas
* lots of open grassy spaces
* 4 bunk houses with a total of beds
* basement that will offer safety in the event of inclement bad weather
* art/crafts building
* swimming pool and shower house
* 1-acre pond for fishing and boating (life jackets provided)
* volleyball court
* basketball court
* lawn game area
* BBQ grills
* Picnic tables
The camp is handicap accessible.
Tours are available – call for a walk-through!
During peak season – June 1 through September 30
Day Use only $175 for non-member for 12 hours – $87.50 for 6 hours No limit – includes swimming
$150 for member for 12 hours – $75.00 for 6 hours No limit – includes swimming
Overnight $250 for non-member for 1-12 people $18.50 for each additional person
$200 for member for 1-12 people $15.00 for each additional person
During off season – October 1 through May 31
Day Use Only $145 for non-member for 12 hours No limit
$120 for member for 12 hours No limit
Overnight $220 for non-member for 1-12 people $18.50 for each additional person
$170 for member for 1-12 people – $15.00 for each additional person
If you wish to use the pool and grounds only (no inside) it is $100 for 12 hours.
A $100 damage/cleaning deposit shall accompany all reservations. If proper clean-up is done and no damage is found, the deposit will be deducted from your bill. The deposit and minimum fee shall accompany the reservation. All remaining fees will be collected at the end of your stay.
Cancellations and refund requests must be submitted four weeks prior to use or the deposit is forfeited.
Beds are double bunks with mattresses. Bedding, soap, towels, toiletries, personal items and food are not furnished.
Please bring paper supplies – toilet paper, paper towels, etc… with you.